About Me: Introduction Post - Aidah Ilayan



About Me

    Welcome to my blog! I am currently a freshman in the graduating class of 2023, posting in the 2019 school year. This is my first technology class so far, but I hope to take more in the future.

"The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency."


-Bill Gates


    Hi! My name is Aidah Ilayan. I'm currently a freshman in Saline highschool. I love drawing and I would like to think that I'm a pretty creative person in general. I absolutely love animals and I live with two dogs, a cat, and a corn snake. I also play guitar and skateboard in my free time. 






Old vs New Technologies


Xbox 1
Atari 2600
          

ENIAC
Image result for macbook"
MacBook Pro







Comments

Popular Posts